What your gift can do
Meath Women’s Refuge & Support Services receive core funding from the State, but this doesn’t cover all costs and we need to raise donated funds every year to keep the doors open 365 days a year.
- The Gift of Food: €50 will pay for a grocery voucher for a family
- The Gift of Peace: €100 will fund two counselling sessions for a woman recovering from
- The Gift of Play: €250 will provide four sessions of play therapy for a child
- The Gift of Warmth: €435 will keep the lights on and heat the refuge for one week
How to donate
- You can donate online through PayPal or iDonate
- Post a cheque/postal order to: Meath Women’s Refuge & Support Services, 39 Flowerhill, Navan, Co. Meath
- We appreciate vouchers of any value (Supermarkets, Pharmacy, Clothes, Toy stores in
Meath) posted to us at the above address.
- We are grateful for donations of new Children’s Toys or Gift Bags for women. Please note, we cannot accept donations of food or second-hand items.
- If you have any questions on suitable items, please ring us on 046-9022393